Destroyer (a.k.a. 6-5-4)

Requires: Getting Started
At the begining of every round each player antes into the pot. For the first round everyone should roll a die and the highest roller goes first. Every round after the first should be started by the previous winner if there was one or whoever started the previous round if there was no winner.

Turns
Each player gets 3 rolls of 5 dice to try to get the highest score. Before a player can score they must roll a six, then a five, and then a four. The remaining two dice are the player's score. If a player rolls a 6 and a 5, or a 5 and a 4 after already getting a 6, or all three on any turn, they get to keep both/all. It is entirely possible that a player will not score on their turn.

Example
Say a player rolls 6, 4, 4, 3, and 2 on their first roll. They take the 6 and set it aside (the four must be rolled only after a 5 for it to count). The player then rerolls the remaining 4 dice. Say they roll 5, 4, 4, and 3. They take the 5 and the 4 and set them aside. Their current score is at 7. The player may now choose to use their third roll to reroll the 3 and 4 for better score or they may choose to stay with 7.

The dice are passed clockwise to the next player and around the table until everyone has had a turn.

The Winner
After everyone has had a turn the one with the highest score wins all the money in the pot. If two or more people are tied with the highest score then nobody wins. Everyone antes into the pot again and another round is played.





Come on noders, get this node going...

Don't you know any good dice games?