Pittsburgh is home to two great colleges that are a stone's throw away from each other. These colleges would be CMU and the University of Pittsburgh. Both of these colleges have excellent technical classes. These colleges have also brought Pittsburgh a variety of cultures. The cultures are mainly not defined by religion or color of skin but other definitions. Although religion and color of skin do have an affect on the division of cultures.

Pittsburgh has three pro sports teams. The Pittsburgh Penguins, The Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Pittsburgh Pirates, these teams have their own unique qualities. The Penguins won the Stanley cup twice in a row during the 90-91, and 91-92 season. The Steelers have won four SuperBowl's and have tried unsuccessfully to win another for the past few years. The Pirates are a mediocre team. They have come out of a gutter but one of the best player we ever had was Roberto Clemente.

Pittsburgh has a rich history. Pittsburgh was a major point in the French and Indian War. It also was home to Fort Duquesne and Fort Pitt. Pittsburgh is called Three Rivers because Fort Duquesne was built on the meeting of the three rivers of the Ohio, Allegheny, and the Monongahela.