I'm locked in a room aboard a borg cube with either Jean Luc Picard or John Sheridan (they keep switching) and a few Borgs. The borg are interrogating Picard/Sheridan, but he has an escape plan. He sticks a piece of metal into a panel on the wall of our cell and causes the ship to start a self destruct sequence, which includes opening the door to our cell and causing the Borg to put us low on their list of priorities as they try to fix the ship (or something, since suddenly they are out of the picture). I follow picard/sheridan out the door to find that I'm in some kind of prison wing aboard the ship, with hundreds of non assimilated humans pouring out the other rooms.

We head for the elevators, killing a few borg with our bare hands along the way, and take them to a shuttle bay, but when we get there it isn't a shuttle bay, but some kind of nighttime suburban neighborhood with a little fog for effect. Exiting the elevator we see our targets, a few rocket ships sitting in the middle of some street nearby, but blocking our path are like a hundred borg.

The twenty of us (picard/sheridan and I have been separated at this point) start ripping up the borg using various methods, including but not limited to: killing them with our bare hands, swinging at them with weapons, and (my favorite) removing the little bits from their shoulders that connect them to the collective.

We clear the area (level?) of borg and load into the waiting rockets. For some reason I don't go along with the other humans and I am left waiting for the next set of rockets to spawn (like in quake I suppose, where items and monsters respawn a few minutes after you take/kill them).

As I'm waiting, I meet up with an old friend who's face I can't remember. We sit around for a while in the driveway to my house. Suddenly about 20 borg spawn right on top of us and we have to kill them all by ourselves. We do, except for one who turns out to be George Bush Sr. in borg form.

I start killing Bush with my bare hands, but he has like a hundred times the health that any of the other Borg had. and when I look at him I see his name above his head, Diablo II style, with his health meter bearely moving from full health.

Eventually I manage to separate Bush's head from his body and I concentrate on that, but it's impossible to crack open his skull. I'm like Tom Hanks in Cast Away trying to open that coconut by slamming it against a rock. Eventually I break it open, and a ring falls to the ground. I pick it up, knowing that this must be the greatest ring ever. I use a scroll of identify on it and, and...

I wake up.

Shit, I bet that that ring was really good.