Today is my birthday. Today August 21, 2002, I am turning ## years old. Acutally, I don't like to tell my age. Even though I am not really that old, I feel that it(age) really doesn't mean anything, rather just to see if you can drink or drive or smoke or get into clubs and such. And yes, I am old enough to do those activities so I guess that sets a kind of range on what my age actually is.

I do not really know for sure what I am doing today in order to celebrate. For what I know, two of my friends, Rick and Bryan, are going to pick me up, and we are going to go out to Club Deep out in Miami Beach. But that is just a guess because that is what we did when it was my other friend Joe's birthday and I was giving the impression that I wanted to come here when it was my birthday. Being that the club is in Miami, and I live about some 70 miles away, its not that often that I get to go their. I have been to Cafe Iguana and Baha Beach Club, for those of you who are familiar with the Fort Lauderdale clubs.

What I want for my birthday is a system for my car. I just got a Mitsubishi Montero Sport earlier this month and the speakers are not as good as they should be, or as good as I want them to be. I am a little tight on cash right now, so if someone gets it for me and installs it for me, then I'd be a happy camper. I do have a feeling that I might be getting a watch because one of my friends has been eyeing a mens watch lately, and he doesn't need a watch, so I have a feeling that perhaps that will be a gift to me. Only time will tell.

Happy Birthday me. Happy Birthday Wilt Chamberlain. Happy Birthday Hawaii.