user since
Wed Jul 9 2003 at 02:20:41 (20.8 years ago )
last seen
Tue Jul 6 2004 at 17:11:23 (19.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Semion's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 17
mission drive within everything
To contribute as much as I have gotten out of this place.
specialties
Umm... lots of things. Just ask.
school/company
The evil catholic school of doom, Saratoga Central Catholic!
motto
Don't die, man!
most recent writeup
Mechanical bull
Send private message to Semion

I'm just an average high school student, I guess. I have made a lot of mistakes, but I like to think that I have learned from them all.

Everyone can teach you something, in some way, shape, or form. If you learn what you can from people, you will better understand yourself.

I love to ski. It's such a rush, you have to just live in the moment...

Reading. Books kick ass! Half the US reads below an eighth grade reading level. This is kinda pathetic for the most powerful country in the world.

I am a spud gun pro. Launching potatoes and other items from a PVC tube is jolly good fun.

Family Guy was a brilliant program, too bad it got cancelled.

Mosh pits. Not the violent, punching-and-kicking ones, though. The friendly kind where people aren't out to hurt you and they help you up when you get knocked over.

The world has a lot to offer. I hope to see as much as I can in my lifetime.

Don't cry over spilled milk. Unless it's soy milk. Then BAWL YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT.