My health continues to be poor with no signs of improvement on the immediate horizon. I now take Phenegan for nausea which works much better than the Compazine from last week. I see my doctor on Monday to hear the results from the x-rays I had earlier in the week. He would not give me the results over the phone which typically means it's bad news I'll be hearing come Monday. I took today off to stay in bed to rest, and I have a restful weekend planned.

I spoke to my contact at my college's student disability office on Thursday. Under her advice I've decided to drop one of my classes this semester to take some of the stress off of me. It's just as well because the professor wasn't much help. He had been asking for doctor's notes for each day I was absent and with a chronic illness that's not really an option. He also doesn't speak English very well soI don't believe he totally understood my situation. My other three classes are easier to handle and my grades are good. I've been very fortunate to be able to download class notes and turn in homework via e-mail.

Monday is also my birthday. The big 2-2. One of my birthday gifts arrived today - the Mystery Science Theater Collection, Vol. 2. I know what I'll be doing this weekend between naps!