Another boring day spent mainly at work. Work went by quickly thankfully. After work I received a call from Ellen, my best friend. She forced me to join her in eating at Wendy's before we were off again for the night. Unfirtunately my mother had already begun cooking dinner, so I had to swallow down a plate of spaghetti in the approximately 2 minutes it took Ellen to get to my house. She always sits in the car and honks the horn if she calls first. I'm just supposed to be ready. I wasn't, obviously. I gulped my glass of milk and ran out. We shared a few updates on what was going on recently over my frosty and her chili and salad. Once again she knew one of the people there so they secretly asked if I was her boyfriend. Seeing as how 99% of my friends are female that tends to happen a lot. In high school people thought I was dating my cousin, only because they had no clue we were related. We're real close and love to see one another so everyone asked me who was that? after I ran into her in the halls. Her friends all did the same to her until I got to know them all. Senior year my buddy decided to use that as a cruel practical joke and began spreading a rumor that I was taking my cosuin as my date to the Senior Prom. Took me weeks to dispel that one, the rat bastard.


Afterwards I tutored for 2 hours again. I taught the kid all the material within the first week already so I just have to drill him on it (algebra) for the next two. He's got the idea, he's just sloppy with signs and things like that.

I bought myself a glass slide on Sunday for my guitar. I think I'll look up how to play slide on one of the many guitar sites...