Well my day so far, I'm very stressed cause I have a essay due tomorrow that I haven't finished yet, I had a class test today that I did not study for at all since I've been trying to do the essay, I'm pretty sure I've passed the subject because I've done well in my other work requirements. At least I have my beautiful bf to de-stress me :0) oooerrr I smell him on me, it gives me motivation to work, the sooner I finish it, the more time I can spend with him.

I'm trying to do this essay but I'm on e2 instead, it is hard to concentrate in my university's library because there are constant disruptions. Firstly there was a group of mentally disabled people who have come in to borrow videos, their supervisor is suggesting movies such as 'The Matrix' and one of the disabled people ask what that is about and who is in it, the supervisor says 'Keanu Reeves' however he pronounces Keanu wrong and goes on to say that Keanu is a action type man. The disabled guy isn't too sure, the supervisor continues to suggest all the movies that are on the shelf and he mentions 'Mrs Doubtfire', the disabled guy starts jumping and screaming 'I want that, I want that, I was looking for that' the supervisor gives it to him and the guy holds onto it for dear life.

Now it's the second disabled person's turn to pick a video, he is not so easily satisfied, he asked if there was any 'Elvis Presley' but there wasn't, finally after searching through nearly every video, he starts again from the beginning and picks 'Albert and Costello'. After they leave I'm left to quietness again until a group of developers come in and start talking amongst themselves about plans to break down that wall and put these entrances and have space over there for this and that.

They leave…

Ahh finally peace and quite again…

Another guy enters the study room …

He sits down..

Seems harmless, not noisy or disruptive… I go back to the essay writing…

There is a flicking of something type of sound

The guy is flicking his pen through his fingers, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY fast! So that it sounds like a constant ticking noise!

* sigh * the most littlest things annoy me

Bah! I have a headache :0(