Reproduced on the Internet with permission from other members of The G8 Bike Brigade.

(Poster Info)

G8 Bike Brigade
Riding for a fair and Healthier World

BIKE TO CALGARY FOR THE G8 SUMMIT!

Depart from Saskatoon June 15, Arrive in Calgary June 22

(Map route)

PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION!
HELP DELIVER A MESSAGE TO GOVERNMENTS:
A FAIRER, HEALTHIER WORLD IS POSSIBLE!

OR JUST COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE!
CHECK OUT http://group.activist.ca/bike/

CONTACT G8 BIKE BRIGADE
652-7009 OR mcgonigle@hotmail.com

(Second poster)

Global Peace? Justice? Equality?

G8, the leaders of the world's most industrialized countries, will meet in Kanaskis, Alberta on June 26th and June 27th of 2002. The G8 holds majority control of international financial institutions and therefore excludes most of the world's people from true global cooperation.
www.web.ca/acgc

The G6B people's Summit, an alternative forum, will take place in Calgary, Alberta, June 21-25, 2002. The summit offers a means for the views and concerns of all the world's people to be expressed and considered. The purpose of the conference is to foster dialogue and participation on the issue of globalization in relation to social, economic and political well being, both individual and collective, from national and international perspectives. The G6B would like to make recommendations to the G8 governments that will ensure equitable trade, protection of human rights and the environment, and sustainable development.
www.g6peoplessummit.org

A local grouping of citizens called the G8 Bike Brigade are riding {to Calgary, Alberta} for a fair and healthier world. Join in and ride along. They will be meeting at 8am Place Riel on the U of S campus on Sunday, June 9th to fund raise through the clean up of our highways.
http://group.activist.ca/bike

There will be a community activist meeting focusing on the G8 open to anyone that is interested. It will be held at 7 PM on Sunday, June 9th at the AIDS Saskatoon Office - 130A Idywyld Dr. N (shares a parking lot with Albertos Restaurant). Please come.

'Rights Action' is sponsoring a lecture dealing with globalization and its impact on the indigenous people of the world. It will take place at 7 PM on the 17th of June at the Saskatchewan Indian Federated college - 710 Duke Street, Saskatoon.