Every Halloween, ICP (what Insane Clown Posse is more commonally known as) has a huge party/concert, called Hallowicked, where they play tons of songs and basicly go f'ing crazy. If any Juggalos go to this concert with their faces painted like ICP (they use black and white clown makeup), they get a free EP of songs. Usely they are centered on Halloween, but sometimes it's just scary or spooky stuff. Namely, their albums are known as "Jokers Cards", which are inspired by The Dark Carnival, and are released about every 2 years. Any albums released between Jokers Cards, or are basicly bootlegs, are simply called EP's.

To clarify just when Inner City Posse was around... they first formed as a gang back in 1989, and made a short EP of tracks called "Inteligence & Violence". Then, it was Violent J's brother Jump Steady and Violent J. This EP is better known as "Basement Cuts" because it was made on a karoke machine in one of Jump Steady's friend's basement. Later, they made "Dog Beats" in 1990, which then included Shaggy 2 Dope, then called 2 Dope. There were 3 rappers, and about 10 other people who were just along for the gang part. Some of the other 10 made some "beef" with another gang, and that gang put out a kill hit on the whole gang. Also, Jump Steady couldn't cough up the dough to pay for the EP's, so they broke up as a gang and Violent J and Shaggy made Psychopathic Records, hiring most of the old gang, and the group Insane Clown Posse. They released a version of "Carnival of Carnage" in 1992, and another in 1993. They released other albums along the way...

A (somewhat) current list of ICP albums includes (in order of release) :

There have also been such things as promo releases, rare relatively short EP's, and an album called The Pendulum which is released song by song with each of their comic books, which are distributed by Chaos! Comics.