A two player billiard game designed for the people who are pretty skilled at making tricky shots. You need the balls 1-9. The idea being the only ball on the table is the 9 ball.

RACKING: The balls are racked in a diamond shape, with the 1 ball in front. Then, two balls at random behind it. The third row should have two random balls around the outside, then the nine in the center. Then two random balls, and then one random ball.

PLAY: One player breaks, and if any balls are hit in, he/she goes again. After that, the balls are hit in order. The one ball being first, then the two, then the three. You always want to hit the lowest ball on the table. And you must hit the lowest ball on the table first or it is a scratch. Whoever hits the 9 ball in at the end of play wins.

There is a trick though. If you hit the lowest ball on the table first, and if any balls are hit in from the resulting two balls moving, it counts as a legal shot. Now, if you hit the lowest ball and then hit the 9 ball in, you win. Whoever hits the 9 ball in at the end of play wins.

ON SCRATCHING: Scratching can result from the normal ways. If you miss the lowest ball entirely, it's a scratch. If you hit the wrong ball first, it's a scratch. And obviously, if you hit the cue ball into a pocket, you scratch. If you do scratch, your opponent can put the ball anywhere on the table and shoot at any balls.