It's not that I feel particularly productive

I did 4 loads of laundry today, and got completely caught up on it for the first time in months.

I cleaned my room for the first time in months too.

My personal living space is looking rather well, but the rest of the house is still plagued by a rather perplexing problem:

We have more stuff than we have places to put stuff.

Hmm...reminds me of the George Carlin bit.

The house is perpetually in disarray. Piles of things move from one location to another, and never find a permanent home. Three men live here who have conflicting schedules, conflicting [taste|tastes} in food, different ideas on decorating and organizing their belongings, and other small inconsistencies. We all get along great, but there is a constant underlying tension caused by the fact that underneath this friendly relationship, we're all eating at each other. Or maybe we're trying to bury each other in our own refuse. Or maybe both. We consume and shit each other out on top of each other all at once.

I need to get out of here. I need to be in a place where I am not subjected to the constant invasion of other people's things.

I don't want to live with other men again.