It's been a short day today. Its 4am and my day is only about 11 hours old. I guess that's what you get for sleeping late. I had weird dreams though, dreaming about ravishing a girl's body, then waking up when she spoke my name. That was sort of weird but then, like anything, all good things must come to an end.

I woke up, and realized how late it has been. I've been getting calls all day on my cell phone, especially from Ikea. People wanting me to start early, stay late, take shifts, whatever other junk they wanted. So tomorrow, instead of having a light afternoon shift, I have a day long evening shift. While I didn't really want it, I need the money to live right? I resist the urge to eat something simply because I didn't want to have to spoil my dinner. Besides, supper was only two hours away anyways.

My sister comes home and I run out to get my haircut. The place that cuts hair for 10 bucks is closed for the day so I had to pay almost 15 bucks. Irritating little buggers. I come home, my mom and other sister still not home. We proceeded to eat. Since MrFurious didn't want to go to the gym, I went alone, with my sister giving me a ride.

I saw some high school students on the way inside and felt older than I am already. But I proceeded to go inside. I start with some cardio again, but this time for one hour, which left me about 22 miles. I didn't feel it at the time, but I sure as hell did when I got home. I finished up my workout with some weight training and off I go.

I call my sister for a ride but to no avail. I call MrFurious thinking that he might go to the arcade and that I may walk over to his house and ride over with him. But he didn't so I decided to walk home. That was a big big big mistake.

As I was walking home, I passed through this really dark road. I didn't mind. I had my korean music blasting in my ear. I even saw my lady friend as she was heading hoem in her Honda Civic. Then I started walking through an area that I used to hang around in a lot. Memories started flooding me, as they have been for the last few days. While I pass them all the time, I never look at them, and in the darkness, it seemed as if I could hear the voices of the past beckoning to me. It overwhelmed me, almost making me fall to my knees as I stopped to look at the darkness. I stood there, with streetlight hanging overhead, beaming their light down on me. I slowly started to walk over, then I decided against it. I ran to the nearby convenience store to catch my breath, and to grab some water. I kept walking and walking and walking and never realized how much memories these places meant to me. I ran, continuously, and kept running. I only stopped because I dropped my gym shirt. Overwhelming memories flowed through me, and it made my heart beat faster than my workout. As I got to a far enough distance, I didn't realize how fast I moved or how much I ran. Slowly, I paced my way home.

On the way home, I found myself thinking again. The first defense for me was to start singing out loud. I guess I'm one of those people who aren't multi-tasking so I simply got rid of my ability to think. If you're talking to yourself, you can't think deeply.

I get home, and go online for about 10 minutes. Then I head off for some well deserved rest and relaxation. Great invention, the bathtub. Fill with hot water, soak for about 30 minutes, play some of your favorite music and let it rejuvenate your body. I get out and grab my snack, then head over to the computer.

After installing Audiogalaxy satellite software, I download some more music by SES and play some Brood War. Of course, I died horribly as it fell down to 2 vs 1. Now I'm here, after watching some Batman.

I bandaged my right knee. It hurts right behind the knee, it feels like a tendon is being ripped. But that's not the concern right now. I've been thinking too damn much lately but I can't seem to shake it off. I think the biggest frustration is the fact that I need to grow up but don't have the ability to do so. Let me clarify that. Its not that I do not have the ability to do so, rather it being the fact that I do not have the willpower to do it. It scares me, at least my inability to do anything. So, now, before I sleep, I listen to some SES, hoping that their song Dreams Come True is real...