From their website:

It is said that what one generation allows in moderation, the next will practice in excess.

How true that statement is. Too many gutless Christians have sat back and said nothing and we are reaping the result. Preachers do not want to offend the average pew sitter and will not tell the congregation what is happening! They are too worried about their pay checks, and are afraid of the deacons or elders. There are some who are some so bound up by the devil, that they will not step on Satan's toes!! I once had a preacher tell me that people don't need to be scared! What a shame. You need to know who you enemy is and how he operates.

This site is a fundamentalist, evangelical laundry list of "anti-christian" people, places, ideas, and things. Among those topics singled out:

At least someone confirmed the evils of Pokemon:

Another clever scheme to seduce children in to occult thinking is Pokemon. It is laced with eastern mysticism. Buddhist Mysticism, Hinduism, meditation rituals, Egyptian Book of the Dead, Book of Tao, the Analects of Confucius, the Gita, the I Ching, and The Tibetan Book of the Dead are some of the teachings that influence the game. It is all wrapped up in cute little characters to teach children Witchcraft and Satanism.

And don't forget Harry Potter:

Some teachers are reading these books to their classes. They are pagans using the school system to spread their agenda. Your tax dollars are being used to promote Witchcraft and no one is coming against it. Now read a bible or mention Jesus in school and your locked up.

If I were unkind, I'd mention that the author failed to capitalize "Bible" above....

As a moderate-to-liberal Christian, I always find sites and literature like this unsettling, offensive and embarassing. The authors would likely say that my discomfort is because I'm feeling guilty due to my hypocrisy. How do you respond to fundamentalism when you share the same religion?


nodeshell rescued