Good God yesterday was a waste of a day.

The last two miles home, were terrible being that I could not see well enough to drive thanks to the weather. I stepped out of my truck into my garage, where I could hear the Extreme Weather Sirens blaring. I got inside to check on poor JarJAr, only to find out that he was loving this storm. He would run to the window, jump into the sill and swat at the falling rain drops.

Right about this time, my friend "Pugsley" came over, he needed shelter from the storm, and he was in my new neighborhood, so he hunkered down for a while, while we waited for the storm to blow by.
Now I try hard not to speak ill of any of my friends, however, when Pugsley is around things get broken. He rarely thinks before he acts, and when he does, the thought is totally unrelated to the situation at hand, so you really end up getting nowhere with Pugs. He's 18 years old, just started college weighs about 350lbs. He's a big ol' boy. If his brother were not such a close friend then I would probably not know him at all.

When he finally left at 8:30 anm's wife called to invite me to go to dinner with them. When I arrived they had just called anm's parents, so I just sat around and played with the parrot until they got off the phone at 9:15. We arrived at the resturaunt at 9:30, the same time they close. We then went to Long John Silvers for fish and fries. By the time I got home it was 10:30.

I got absolutely nothing done yesterday, that sucks, I got a lot of work to do on my Linux box (Mordecai). I'm hoping I can talk everyone out of coming over tonight.


Here it goes again, why downvote a daylog, why vote on a daylog at all? What a waste of a gift.