Oh no! It's Wednesday the thirteenth! (Oh wait...that doesn't do anything to my day.)

I wonder how many people actually read these day logs with all that upvoting going on. Not that I mind.

I haven't written or even accessed E2 since Monday. For some reason, I couldn't get online to my free service all day yesterday. Then I was going through some E2 withdrawal symptoms. I was almost going to faint from not being able to have an outlet. But I suddenly cured myself by playing Playstation2.

Yesterday was pretty crazy with all that snow. I tried to go to work but I made it as far as the road outside my driveway. Then I almost got stuck as the snowplow came. It was a good thing I didn't try to go farther down my road or I would have been carried along pushed by the snowplow. So instead, I spent my morning trying to figure out how to use our snowblower, and then actually clearing all the snow on our driveway. Ooo..exciting!

9:58am EST
I realize that yesterday was more exciting than today, even in the morning. I also decide that I hate writing about routine stuff. I wish something exciting happens to me everyday!

10:00am EST
I recall yesterday having...(but what about today? So what? I'm recalling it today.)...having Dim Sum with my mom.

10:03am EST
I wonder what work I can do today.

10:46am EST
Fully recovering from my E2 withdrawal symptoms after Tiefling C!'ed my node and writeup.