user since
Fri Jul 4 2008 at 14:55:33 (15.7 years ago )
last seen
Mon Dec 7 2009 at 16:42:37 (14.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Terranova's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 150
C!s spent
40
mission drive within everything
Change
specialties
horticulture, revolution, preservation, social action, innovation, atmosphere, information.
school/company
Earth2
motto
"I conceive that the land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living, and countless numbers are still unborn."
most recent writeup
Wintergreen: An Earth Quest
Send private message to Terranova

Terranova is the Earth2 usergroup personified. We encourage thinking and noding about the environment, humans, and how the two can get along. It's truly amazing how wide a scope this covers. Earth2 encompasses everything from growing your own food to building energy efficient cars, the economics of peak oil to the benefits of vegetarianism. Whether you're criticizing Blackle or glorifying redwoods, we want you to node it.

If you would like to join this group, /msg Tem42. /msg Terranova with corrections and additions to Terranova's write ups.

Here's a video for some watching.


Here are some things that need to be noded:


For Earth2 members:

If you are noding under the Teranova account, please keep your nodes environmentally related. You must log into Terranova within 12 and again within 48 hours of posting to check messages and do basic nodekeeping. If you cannot, /msg Tem42 (or the Earth2 friend of your choice) to do the nodekeeping for you.