It Ain't Half Hot Mum, and Robo-Maiden from the Ice Planet

That just about sums up my day.

I was getting off the bus to work, and someone gets off at my stop.

Oh my god, she's beautiful.

I'm not one for ogling at girls. At least, not usually. But this woman: Woah.

She looked like she was the lead android in a slightly-corny sci-fi movie.

Her hair was straight, the colour of white gold. It stopped just around her shoulders in an abrupt cut. Her eyes... her eyes had the look of a crystal clear lake. Her skin was flawless and beautiful.

I didn't notice any other parts of her anatomy... I think her breasts were on the small side (which I like), but I can't say I noticed them.

And she works where I work...


The heat today was swealtering. It doesn't help when you're surrounded by glass on three sides. It doesn't help when the air conditioning doesn't work. It doesn't help when it's the hottest, stickiest day of the year.

We'd just moved desks, from the middle of the room to an area nicknamed the Sauna. I got through a can of Tango and a good few bottles (500ml) of water. The temperature gauge read 27.9oC, with 55% humidity. It was colder, drier and breezier outside.

Apparently, the Air Con has broken down, and someone's gotta come out of Glasgow and fix it. Grrr...