I walked up to her, nervous and terrified of what she might say. Her friends are surrounding her, as if they knew my intentions and didn't approve of them at all. But that's okay; I don't like them either. They're loud, obnoxious, and superficial. But she's not like them. She's unique. She's witty, thoughtful, sincere, and is the most gorgeous girl in school. My palms are starting to get clammy, so I put them in my pockets, which makes me look even weirder. I hope she doesn't laugh at me. She notices me, and stops mid-sentence to say hey. I ask her how her weekend was, and listen to every detail as she tells me about how her sister can be so selfish sometimes. She looks around nervously, and just as I'm about to ask, she suddenly asks me if I'd like to go see that new X-Men movie. She blushes, and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I stumble over my words, in shock of her request. She mistakes this reaction for reluctance, and starts to mumble an embarrassed explaination, but I cut her off with a kiss. I don't know where I found the courage, but damn, it was worth it. She was the best kisser in the world. I didn't have much experience with kissing, and she blew my mind. Unfortunately, the kiss ended as quickly as it began. I tell her that I'd love to see that movie with her, and that I'd pick her up around 7, if that was good with her? She says yes, that would be perfect. I walk off, feeling all suave and manly.

Life is good.