I woke up today and laid around in bed till about 1:20pm when I called my friend to see if she was awake. No one answered the phone so I went back to watching the Soap Operas, specifically One Life to Live and doing write ups on E2. I could've called Rex Mundi since we were gonna go out for coffee too with the girl I called earlier. Rex Mundi would be sleeping though so I decided to wait till I got a call from either one of them. Of course the first person to call me is the one that I called, it's about 2:10pm now and General Hospital is on. She tells me that I should call Rex Mundi to see if she's awake and during that time she'll be getting ready since she takes long anyway. I said we probably won't go until like 4 or something when I get the car. I do call Rex Mundi and the person just woke up, she says she'll call me when she get's ready.

Well it's 4:45pm when I finally get a call from both of them and Days of Our Lives was on, I was kind of bitter that I missed the ending to go to Starbucks. Our usual trip of the day. So we get there and everyone arrives at a different time. I see some people that I recognize from highschool that I graduated with. Only one says hi to me, but I was like oh okay be snobs! Haha, it's not like I liked them much when I was in highschool. Hahaha, I barely even knew them so I guess I had no obligations to say hi.

Our whole conversation that went on till like 6:45pm at Starbucks was about ghosts in the Phillippines and demons and other spirits. Family myths, stories and legends. We can just never remember the exact name of the spirits so that's what I think pissed us off the most. But one of my friends decided that they will never set foot in Phillippines or Ireland. Haha! Now I know where to bring her if she's ever mean to me. Well eventually we had to leave because one girl had to go home for dinner and she was already late. So we disperse from our caffeine addiction location and head home.

Nothing to watch on tv, I feed my dog and play the piano as she goes insane. And I continue to do some research on spirits and run across some Ghouls in the Arabian Desert. I am highly amused at the solutions to rid yourself of these Ghouls and I decide to do a w/u on it. La now I'm trying to find someone to call and bug for a couple of hours while another friend of mine is watching Rent right now. Note to self, kill that boy! And my strange addiction to Soap Operas right now.