Hehe, today was fun, my sister attempted to hit me and my dog saw and got incredibly angry, then I started screaming for help and my dog got even angrier and my sister was soon screaming for me to stop it! Hahahaha! Take out dinners rule, since I have it every night and my friends can guess where I'm ordering from. No work, no school, just completely slept in. Watched a couple of shows on tv. There was a really good Biography on Gerard Depardieu, one of my favorite actors, strangely it wasn't done by A&E. My little sister is being a freak and making sounds outside as she rides her blue bike in a pink dress and rain boots. I swear she's not related to me!

I'm going to this sleepover party today though I'm 18 years old. But I'm not going to be sleeping over. I was really hoping that my friend's little sister would be there, she's 14 and I always freak her out which amuses me so much. But her little sister heard that I was going to be going over to their house today so she made plans to go out so she wouldn't have to confront me. When I'm on the phone with her sister I can always hear her screaming in the background because somehow I disturb her.

Honestly though, I think she's really funny, if not a bit odd, she just says things that come out of nowhere and she just got a hair cut. A mohawk, well it's supposed to be a mohawk but it's short and she gels it back so it's more of an inverse mullet. She knows I call it that and gets angry about it and don't ever tell her that you don't like Bif Naked, I think that's how you spell it. She'll completely go into a rage! Haha but I continue laughing as she starts having a nervous break down. I don't think I'm a horribly mean person I'm just being honest.

The people that are going to be at the party are so much different from my actual friends that I grew up with. I don't know if they can handle me for more than 12 hours without screaming or something. hehehe. Going to rent a movie to watch too, I hope it's not a chick flick, but knowing them it probably will be. Sigh!

Well, off to the party, no alcohol so I'm going to bring 2 bottles of coke, 1 Dr. Pepper, and 1 Sprite. Heheheh Coke for myself! Lalalala, I'm not a coke addict!