Today I spent most of it in bed. I decided I would get out of my bed today and give my dog a bath, after Days of Our Lives though, couldn't do it before because all the other Soaps were on! Well my friend calls me and informs me of the Quotes from sleeping people node and begins reading them to me while my dog runs around the house soaking wet because apparently 3 towels weren't enough to dry her.

I run upstairs to get the hair dryer and chase my dog around who actually really loves it but she's also rubbing herself all over the couch all rolling around trying to dry herself. She's shedding horribly! She disappears for a while and I'm like where did she go? I find her running around our giant round table with a bag in her mouth. Which the day before I put these cactus plants in that she tore out of the pot. Now there was dirt everywhere, all over the carpet everything so I get the vacuum and my dog has an obsession with that too! She has this obsession with trying to get her tongue stuck in it, she keeps sticking her mouth on it. Of course this is when the vacuum doesn't have the huge rolling head, it's when it's still a pipe. With the huge rolling head she dodges back and forth and won't stop barking at it.

Well that's all the exciting stuff that happened today now I'm back in my bed writing this thing. Something else happened but I'm not allowed to say, but it involves my sister's friend's brother. Sigh. Drugs, I think that's hint enough and I may sound mean, but I don't really mean to. But anything is preventable if you try hard enough, that's my theory.

Oh yes, must remember to order take out too!