Yeah, I am one of those kids who, instead of attending college, went off an joined a pre-IPO start-up, with hopes of becoming a rich, RICH man. Boy, was I wrong. It's not that I don't have the source grief and elation in one now... it's just that I lost that whole part of my life, the part where I am supposed to go out, have a lot of fun, be irresponsible, go to parties, flirt with chicks, have sex, partake in illegal - yet fun - activities. Generally do whatever I can to do the least work and have the most fun.

Only now do I know that I should have gone to college. Although I make more than most adults I know, I still want to experience the things I missed as a kid.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do have fun. Sometimes too much. I live with a buddy of mine, a college student, we rent an apartment in a not-so-small city. We have fun, we have parties. BUT I think the thing that I miss the most about college is being... IRRESPOSIBLE. Not having any responsibility must be one of the best things in the world. Imagine... waking up at 11 AM and knowing that there is only one thing that needs to be done today - go to class at 2 PM, and that's IT...

Obviously homework is a lot of responsibility... BUT, I'd rather have homework as a responsibility than worrying whether people who I give work to are going to laid off in the next few days. RIDICULOUS!

So, this goes out to everyone who decided to quit school and go to work: RELAX guys. You'll have the rest of your lifetime to become drones, or even be enterprising... while you are young, enjoy your time here, on earth. After all, when you are 50 years old, you don't want to be thinking of all the girls you could have bagged if you were not working, rather, if you were chillin' at school.