I just woke up. But I don't wish to talk about to day. I was too distraught to write yesterday. Yesterday was just about the worst day of my life......

It all started off normal enough. I was a little sick, had a slight fever, but other than that everything was just fine. Even though I hadn't slept well the previous night as I had been battling an infection, one of my trusted friend's had informed me that a crush I'd had for a very long time was finally coming around. The ironic thing was I very well thought going into yesterday might have bee one of the best days of my life. Alas, how wrong I was.

I went to first period, and everything seemed fine enough. It all went normal until third period hit. I share a class with my crush that period. My trusted friend had told me to talk to my crush the night before, and that my crush would know what about. So I did and my crush was clueless and said she'd ask her friend. So that wasn't too good, but at the time I didn't really think much of it.

Then lunchtime hit and disaster struck. Going out to lunch my friend informed me that everything last night she said had been a joke. That just started things. I had really been feeling good the entire and that was what began to totally turn the day to hell. I couldn't believe. Prior to the last night, I had complete trust in my friend. It she I went to when I first got a crush on my current crush, and it was she who all the while kept the thing a secret from her while informing me. You have no idea how much gratitude I held her for that. She, of all people, knows how I feel about that girl. Yet still, for some reason she lied to me as a "joke," She released a torrent of feelings that i had either managed to keep down or get rid of. what she did was put through a bit of an emotional hell; metaphorically kicking me in the balls. It's the kind of thing i'd expect from other people, but she, of all people should know better. It mad me hurt horribly in two ways: the first being that I feel I'll never be able to trust her again, and a feeling of disgust and betrayal that goes along with that, and the second being i'm still dealing with all the crush crap she managed to stir up inside me.

I hate to say it, but that was only the beginning. Pretty soon after the first fiasco, my backpack was stolen. I was talking to some of my friends and I turned around and it was gone, even while some of my friend's backpacks were still there. It had my $50 cell phone, my $180 graphing calculator, and all of my school stuff, textbooks and all, except for my math stuff. So now I have virtually no school stuff. That was the second big.

Everything pretty much deteriorated from there. I felt like crap and had a mild fever the whole die. I ditched a couple of classes, got into a few fights, and generally spent the rest of the day wallowing in my own self-pity. My friend tried to give me some advice by telling me to sleep it off, but then I pointed it out that trying to sleep makes it worse. As I have said, I'm battling an infection, and while it's pretty bad but manageable during the day, it's awful at night. I usually have a couple degrees fever, have hot and cold flashes, and generally lay awake at night. Through it all, my mind begins to wander, and I think and think and think and get even more angry and depressed at this goddamn world of ours. I cannot find solace anywhere, it seems.

Hence possible the worst day of my life. But today is a new day and filled with possibilities, and perhaps maybe I can turn my life around today. Who am I kidding? I'm just a sick (literally and metaphorically), pathetic loser with lying friends, no schoolwork, and one hell of a mean streaj to work of. Yeah.....Perhaps not!