This morning I was late for work.

Not very late. Only a little late.

I had a bagel and a Special K Breakfast bar and a banana for breakfast.

I read the news as I did so. You know what the main topic was.

I drank some coffee to wash the taste of cheese out of my mouth.

I'm a programmer, so I started work on a program I have been writing.

I've gone number one twice,

Now I'm making this writeup.

I'm going to go to the bathroom again after I finish.

I'm going to go smoke a cigarette after I go to the bathroom.

I'm going to fill my 34 oz. mug (from 7-11 for slurpees) with ice water.

I'm having a Glazed Chicken microwavable meal for lunch.

And an apple.

Then I'll work a little more on my program.

I have a meeting this afternoon that I am not looking forward to because I know it will result in a confrontation and a battle of wills, as it usually does.

Then I'll email my girlfriend an innocent love letter.

I'll probably stay at work 15 minutes late to offset my tardiness from this morning.

Then I'll pick up my kids and go to the gym.

Then I'll take them home, and make some steak and rice.

I'll argue with my son until he eats. He'll be crying becasuse steak, rice and peas aren't yummy and mean ol' dad is forcing him to eat it.

He will eat it.

Then I'll play with my kids a little. (At least I'll play with the boy. The baby will just want to watch and occasionally giggle.)

Then I'll continue ignoring the television. I might read or watch a DVD.

Then I'll give the kids a bath and put them to bed.

My son will fall asleep, but I'll spend the next 45 minutes trying to get the baby to lay down and sleep.

I wish I could say I'll make love to my girlfriend, but she has to work tonight, so I'll just think aboout her.

Then I'll sleep.

And on September 12, 2002, I'll do exactly the same thing.

 

 

 

 

Except that I'll make more of an effort not to be late for work.