A rollercoaster, again. Everything goes from the pit of your stomach to the top of your throat, and gets caught somewhere in the middle, again and again and again.

I broke up with Jes. I cried, and I wept, and I left. I was in no shape to listen to anything she had to say. It was only later, over coffee, where we had a calm, rational discussion, did I think better of it. We are once again a unit. This time, we’ve promised to actually talk, cut the bullshit, and make things work.

Once more.

...

I’ve finally gotten a paycheque from work, although that joy is offset by the fact my bank claims that I deposited a few hundred dollars worth of bogus cheques. As they failed to update my mailing address, the cancelled cheques are being sent to my former address in Toronto, so I will have no way of checking exactly what the issue is. I imagine someone owes me for them, but damned if I know who.

In any case, the pay is a boon. I might spend some of it on a trip to Toronto, as Paul Van Dyk is doing a set on the tenth of February, and I’d like to be there. The rest needs to go against paying off this newly discovered debt. Having a negative balance with a bank does not do well for one’s credit ratings.

...

Emotions are still high, I find myself very easily agitated and high-strung. Things don’t slide off me well, not at the moment.

It will pass, though, all extremes pass, given a proper timeframe.

...

I have to allow myself my freedoms. I have to stop restricting my wants, needs, desires and dreams. I need to stop telling myself that things are unrealistic, that what I want is unattainable.

I still dream of Europe.