As happens often enough, I was sitting at a local pizza establishment when the topic of testicles came up. This isn't really all that odd I suppose, but what came next was:

"You know...the best thing to do when you've been kicked in the nuts isn't to curl up in a fetal position and scream, but to balance crouched flat on your feet with your arms crossed resting on your knees. It's been scientifically proven."

This prompted several interesting lines of thought which I shall outline for you: Why do we need to know this? Curling up in a ball and screaming is far more dramatically effective to the inflicting party than assuming a "Scientifically Correct" position to relieve your pain. And furthermore, how did they test this? Did they have a line of men that were all hit with identical Nikes on pressure activated arms that hit simultaneously with exactly the same pressure? Did they then assume some sort of predetermined position and hold it until the felt better? And if so...Who the Hell Would do that???

Wanted: Men willing be hit in groin for scientific study. Good wages and flexible hours. Please contact The Center For Groin Impact Studies at 1-888-hit-aman

Now I realize the fact that in all probability it was just a study of how the muscles react and the brain works, and what position would help relax the affected area the most, but that still needs to be backed up with viable data and evidence, the collection of which must be most painful indeed. However, these things hurt just to think about, so I will leave them to you to ponder, but please do a friend a favor and share this position with them. It could change someone's life, and their reproductive capabilities.