Ugh.

Today was an Ugh day. Wake up at 6am by my Dad, *zzz* wait 12 1/2 minutes, arise slowly from bed and crawl to the bathroom, butt naked... A knock on the door, followed by a scream, "Aggh! God damn it don't open the door!!!" Jesus, the worst thing about being brought up by nudists is the fact that they're A. Nude, B. Don't care about seeing you nude. (although, you gotta admit, sleeping naked is great)

"Have a shower Felix!" - God damn it, I don't have time for a shower, ughhh...

"have a shower Felix!" - Shut up dad! Gah! No shower for Felix! (I talk like this, it helps make aggressive statements kinder, but still getting the point across)

This goes on around five times during the one hour...
Ugh...
Call Arthur, remind him to get headphones...
Ugh...
Go to school, sleep on way because sleeping at bedtime is for wussies.. especially when you discover you have homework you forgot about...
Ugh...
Arrive, San Rafael High School, Of course, 15 minutes early, which is despicable for a student, pah, early, ugh. Thank god for new music on my nomad II mp3 player. Oh wait, no headphones. ... Ugh...
Enter Cisco Networking Academy - Exit early, travel period is skipped on Wednesdays, block periods suck.
Afterwards, we (my friends and I) Crawl into Arthur's mum's van, after waiting for 15 minutes for her. Shit, we're going to be late... Ugh (heh, this is getting FUN!, the ugh-ing)

Arrive, Terra Linda High School, my real school (SR sucks, I'm just there for Cisco Networking)Ooh, PE 2nd period, Yey, and I'm LATE. But it's a substitute teacher, we watch a video on Fencing, the worst made video you've ever seen, the color's off, the camera man zooms in and out, it's wobbly (even though on a tripod) And the guy's pretty boring too. /sigh, survival instinct kicks in, and I fall asleep. Mmmm... PE Gym Floors taste good

Arthur gives me the headphones, I wonder around, and find myself in the poor, helpless PC lab, where the class of "Intro to Computers" (lol) has been hacked, cracked, and infected by every god dammed thing on earth, most likely by my Ex-best friend Davis, a boy with no respect for information. Things like Gator and Nimda run free in this war zone of networking. Kinda funny really... And the teacher absolutely adores me, it's great, I'm the only person who actually knows how tho fix these computers. I wish I had her class, that'd make a REALLY easy A.
So, there was this girl there, right, yeah, well, don't worry, not interested, (she's a complete skank, a friend of a friend, and she was kicked out of her All Girls Catholic School for A. Skinny dipping, B. Flashing... lol, the alphabet doesn't have enough letters. Anyway, I helped her print her essay; she practically thought of me as a god, it's nice to be appreciated for what you're good at isn't it?

Anyway, skip ahead a few boring periods, Algebra 3/4 test, the last question is REALLY hard (I really suppose it's not meant to be understood/completed) I see this as a challenge. I take the WHOLE period to do it, and I'm sure I get it right, I speak to the teacher later, then he tells me that I could've graphed it, found the intersection, and that was it. UGH.
And thanks to that test, I've now fallen asleep in English listening to Whitman's romantic era poetry. Ugh. "It was so beautiful, the pictures/images in my mind were so inviting and I fell asleep" I said when my little excursion into wonderland was discovered, little did I know that they were currently talking about Whitman's bisexuality. Ugh.

Fin.