user since
Wed Dec 25 2002 at 21:16:32 (21.3 years ago )
last seen
Wed Mar 24 2021 at 21:52:00 (3.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View W8TVI's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 32
mission drive within everything
To try to find The end of the Internet
specialties
Reading, Geocaching, Ham Radio, Fixing Computers
school/company
School Of Hard Knocks
motto
That torpedo did not self-destruct. You heard it hit the hull. And I....was never here.
most recent writeup
South Boardman, Michigan
Send private message to W8TVI

Hello Everyone! Since no one will be reading this anyway, it doesn't matter what I what I put in here anyway... Here goes nothing!

I'm a Ham Radio operator, and I like to Geocache when I have time (and gas money) to do it.
I’ve been off work since August 3, 2002 because of a freshly minted manager where I worked,
didn’t like me.
I have been working for myself doing computer work for people here and there.
Don’t know what else I should put on here…
That’s all folks!

May 16, 2003
I just got a new job at The Home Depot on the 23 of April, working in the Garden Dept.

June 26, 2003
They "let me go" because they were "over on their hours" so I have been jobless for 2 weeks now...
It is now January 22, 2005 and I just remembered that I have an account on here.
I still can't find a job other than working for myself.
It now looks like I'll have to go full time working for myself and try to make a go of it.
Now if I can make a certain tax prep place pay me that $90 they owe me...

January 15, 2006
I've been working at a local restaurant busing tables for the past few months.

They laid me off at the end of 2006, and I looked for work all summer and didn't find anything.


Update: I now live in Howell, Michigan and I now work at the RadioShack there.

October 20, 2009 I'm still living in Howell, Mi and still employed at RadioShack, but now I am married to to most wonderful woman in the world!
We got married on October 10, 2009.

So it is now November 5, 2012.

Long time, no edit.

I now live in Traverse City, Michigan with my wife and my dad, and I'm out of work again. It seems the manager I was working for at RadioShack didn't like it that he couldn't walk all over me.