11:35

Morning.

Last night? Well, I played games. Steel Panthers: World at War: In the "Frozen Hell" scenario (set in The Winter War), the Finnish ski troops are represented by tanks. (I know, "one Finn was as good as 10 Russians", but this is ridiculous.) They have excellent samples, though. "Tulta!" "Perrrrrkele!"

Die by the Sword was fine, but it messed up my Win98 desktop totally. I wish it didn't break anything. DirectX backwards compatibility ocassionally just simply sucks.

Okay, today's stuff? Not Much Yet.

Time to face the challenges of the day...

15:38

Exult team improved the status of their Intel .debs. First, they had a note in their home page (http://exult.sourceforge.net/) that Intel .debs are "coming soon". That was up for a looooong time. Then they just removed it. I got tired of waiting and compiled it myself - now I can finally play Ultima 7 again..

The problem: Previously I could bake bread, but moving it out of the oven was not possible (Willy thought I was stealing the breads). Now I cannot tell it that "no, I'm just putting these breads to my backpack so you could see I have made the bread, I'm not stealing it if that's what is in your mind!" It's possible to move the breads around in the room though...


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Baking bread in Ultima VII Die by the Sword