13:08

Er, afternoon?

I woke up late again? Want to know why?

My open-source projects aren't entirely well-coordinated.

The thing went something like this:

  1. I wrote a text file class for easier reading of stuff from text files. Instantiate, open(), and getLine() to get lines. Much easier than the model Java has.
  2. I thought it was cool enough so I put the class to my package of reusable classes.
  3. The package is sort of old. Not managed, the only management is under RCS. I thought moving it under my CVS tree would help.
  4. Some of the files turned out to be unmodified for 3 years. Some 7 months ago.
  5. Changed the stuff a bit to reflect "current status", and slapped some classes @deprecated.
  6. And whoops! It was already 02:30.

Today? Nothing remarkable is going on, but will, I hope...

Time to face the challenges of the day.

(Oh, yeah, want to know what's really annoying? Noting three topics of which no one has been noded about, writing them down to Palm todo list, and then realizing that was all just a dream... =( )

21:27

Yesterday I realized I needed to send my updated furvey today... so I spent some time today updating the thing.

Read Usenet for long time. Explored the Pain of Parsing CGI stuff in C with no libraries to help my cause. Dammit, even Rexx was easier than C what comes to this sort of stuff =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Comparision of IRC and Web chats furvey Jupiter Lander Winners Don't Use Drugs

Updated: Do Not Meddle In The Furry Politics...