Morning! =)

09:49

Interesting that I actually remembered a cool dream this time. I wrote it down. Damn, it's been a while since I last had a dream that I actually remembered... So long time, actually, that I accidentally created it as a day log entry =)

16:00

Bore bore bore. Wrote to Usenet. Stuff. Yawn.

I've been thinking: Maybe it's not that I'm a bad coder. I'm just unable at the moment to use all the things that would allow me to make Popular Programs. Ie, I kind of dislike Gtk+ and like (though I have to admit GTK+ is one of the nicest GUI toolkits); Only GUI toolkit I can even pathetically use is the Java AWT. So, I can't goddamn make any Popular Programs. Yesterday, I made the Perl script 'cuz I opened Glade, built some UI for a sexy ripper, and then decided, "awww man, it's a lot of work". So I decided to dump the GUI idea and make a Perl scipt that uses the code. Won't be as popular, but hey, it does the job...

18:23

All sorts of weird badness that drags my mood down. All started when someone gave me one downvote. Yes, one downvote. "Damn it, I made a mistake!" Then, I got down because all of the Debian servers were down. Oh ghod. ::sighs deeply::

20:47

Installed Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro driver to Windows. It refused to find the stick. Restarted windows. BSOD. Reboot. Still nothing. Quality software. =( Plus, the dialog was in English when I had Finnish version of Win98SE...


Other day logs o' mine...

What I noded today: Dream Log: August 16, 2000 glade