12:45

I'm baa-aa-aack hoo-oo-oooome! =)

Now, if I only could just get the daylog metanodes up to date...

Anyway, yesterday's odd surprise: I went to the post office, with tax return paper in my hand, thinking they've probably sent a few pennies back.

They returned a lot more than I expected.

I got a Palm m100 (that I picked up from the post office while I was there...) for virtually nothing (except that my heart has still not got to the right pace after the shock). Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming... =)

<PINCH>

Ow! Why did you pinch me, and why is this Palm widget still in front of me in the table?

Anyway, I got the synchronization to work in Linux with no problems (should get the USB cable - I was already out of free serial ports...)

I'm using the widget's IrDA port, and my Nokia, to synchronize my AvantGo. I just tell the phone "Sit! Roll! Play FaxModem!" and tell Palm to synch. And it synchs!

I think the calendar in this is a lot better than 9110's calendar. Plus, it has a working web cache. =)

Oh, one bad thing about sync: it uses IR port to send stuff - and infrared light has a habit of going everywhere within line of sight... ::gets paranoid about security::

21:35

Yep, I definitely need a vacation after this "vacation"... =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded, But Mentioned A Bit Late: Dream Log: 26, 2000 vote with your wallet

Noded today by y.t.: Gesture

Updated: