14:07

Oookay...

I overslept again, it's only good thing that I don't have anything special today.

Last night... Well, I played Metal Gear Solid and I almost destroyed the Metal Gear. =) Gee, I suck...

I wonder why the soundtrack won't include all pieces of music? I'd love to hear the Zanzibar background music...

Well well, time to face the challenges of the day.

16:19

Reading e-mail - newest issue of Crypto-Gram came.

In it, Bruce Schneier tells that MailMarshal, some sort of e-mail virus scanner and censorware package, said that Crypto-Gram had been blocked, because the mail contained "inappropriate language".

(He had used the word "blow", and a couple of thousand words later, the word "job".)

Ah, censorware, how we love thee. =)

18:37

...I've totally lost my inspiration. And no one really seems to care of me. =(

"Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?"

22:56

depression

00:18

One thought-puzzle for you: Since you aren't able to see the rep of a writeup before you vote, how can you tell if your vote was recorded correctly?

I have been noding with Mozilla for some time, and I've always wondered if form submission works correctly in it...

Quantum voting?


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: MNG Cloanto Personal Paint Boing electronic warfare MicroEmacs KoalaPaint ... and some bordering near twilight, to be mentioned tomorrow ...

Updated: Raven