02:33

It's hard to be optimistic.

Ето некогда не работает!!!

- Uttered by a Russian spy in
"The Illustrated History of the Atom Bomb",
Game supplement for Trinity, by Infocom

Nothing seems to work these days. Well, at least I got the Schedulist web page to work (http://schedulist.sourceforge.net/), but the CVS is screwed. Totally. Beyond my abilities at the moment, at least...

File releases in sf haven't worked. IRC connection kept stalling.

NOTHING seems to be going like planned.

And worst of all, no one listens to me in IRC anyway. And I don't know anyone I could actually talk to now, and right at the moment, they're all probably sleeping.

Darkness depression? Perharps. But... I doubt anyone will willingly want to listen to me.

Aww heck, no one is going to read this anyway.

I just want to be happy.

03:03

...This not a good place for stuff like this anyway.

I wish someone would give me a hug, but I guess that's just too far-fetched.

13:00

Afternoon...

Well, guess what: I don't seem to be that depressed anymore. It definitely seems like darkness-related thing.

Time to go to Usenet...

16:16

I updated the bookmarks, and should be running bk2site soon again to update my home page...

I switched from gdm to wdm, and upgraded Mozilla to 0.7.

18:37

OK, any problems so far? Well, I really wish I would find the Zany Video Game Quotes page - the server that had it originally doesn't seem to be up.

Oh, I forgot to tell: They started showing Digimon in Nelonen now. My sister (who is not area where Nelonen can be seen) will probably ask for a review. Wellllll... The Digimon writeup says the dialogue is horrible. Now imagine that dubbed to Finnish by even worse actors. At least the company that did the Pokemon dubs for MTV3 bothered to get decent actors... =)

(...I was a bit dozy when I saw that in the morning, but I think the end titles music was in category "lyrics that sound funny to the speakers of some other language" =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Var'aq WDM Display Postscript