10:57

Woke up at 10! Some progress! =)

The author advertised a new game (called Metal Warrior III) for Commodore 64 in news... I need to try that today... The game uses pucrunch, compressing over 300 kb of data to one disk side!

Need to gather some information to tell what's going on in Starship Troopers front.

Time to get the News.

16:20

I got a SCART distributor... Seems to work, now both the webcam and the DVD player get the Picture out...

When I went to the town, I thought of hacking xawtv to strip Macrovision and other stupid signal-messing things (so that I could actually watch the movies when hacking - with the TV card, the image jumps and flickers about and my eyes hurt) but regrettably that might be hard to include in xawtv because of legalized insanity in USA, or something. =)

16:58

Hmmmm... according to Animefu, Wings of Honneamise is available on DVD. MmmmIwonderifthisisavailableheretoo.

(BTW, since I'm in Europe, we have the same zone number as Japan. In your face, American Anime Fans! <accent type="annoying,French">Your mother was a hamster...</accent> =) (Of course, I never said I would actually order stuff from Japan, just that it's possible. I get bad feelings when I think of customs fees, not to even mention S&H fees... or delivery times...)

00:45

...I'm being an idiot, as usual...

Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: The Klingon Hamlet Hotline