12:34

Our Most Interesting Weekend: I played BattleTech with my sister. The scenario was quite interesting: I took a city map, we filled it with Lego buildings and stuff, used only beginner-level rules and improvised all "hard" rules like vehicle movement. We had a lot fun, especially about the "Old McDonald and His Unarmed Tractor" (25 MP... I wonder if we give the old man a WorkMech next time?)

(And the Nov13 writeup behind "Old McDonald", by ojnk, reproduced here in case some editor feels like nuking it, says "He had a farm. E I E I O. And on that farm, he had a cow and chicken, pjg, and giant robots bent on world domination." Look at the latter part. This has GOT to be the weirdest coincidence I've had recently... =)

Apart of that, nothing weird happened.

Just woke up (the programming environment course is over, thank God, no need to get up at seven until next September =) and need to face the challenges of the day.

20:42

Not much happened: I went to the town. Came back. Did nothing important.

Looking at my piece of blue Node Heaven:

Does anyone know whose bright idea was to nuke Everything Quest 6 (the "scrapbook" quest)? And is it summarized, if so, where?

Looks like I had one DMan'ed writeup there that also has been nuked. ("All Linux Users Are Gay" had some thoughts about Usenet trolls who invoked homophobia to scare people; DMan noticed it one beautiful day, babbled about Linux users in general, and that caught the attention of general public. Oh boy. =/)

00:53

I had 911 writeups earlier today. I think I need to seek help. (Some say I should have done that when I had 112 writeups. =)

Okay, old jokes aside...

Some Schrödinger stuff: I can vote, but I don't know the rep of writeup before I vote. The question is: How do I know if Mozilla has a form handling bug?

An awful lot of new writeups from me today... =/

Bleah. Need to go to sleep...