13:03

Shtuff done during the weekend? Not Much.

The highlight was that I invented a method for finding warez off the Internet. Based on web crawler and partial requests of ZIP files. The idea is tha ZIPs already have file checksums calculated and stored on the file indexes...

My Avocado diary probably tells more about it.

Today? Well, the cool thing was that There Was No Lectures. It's the winter vacation week...

More to come. I need to get my photos developed and see if I can get movies...

Time To Face The Challenges Of The Day.

16:39

Hmm, InterTran seems to be pretty interesting. It made an interesting enmanglement of All Your Base are Belong to Us =)

18:58

Got Terminator 2 on DVD... at least this one is slightly better thranslated than the VHS version I have somewhere...

...just that it doesn't have anything of the stuff mentioned on the DVD review writeup. =(

Curious thing: The cover says it's your plain ol' average Region 2 DVD, but the disc itself says it's Region 4. Plays fine on my R2 player, though, and has French/English soundtrack with European region subtitles. Strange???

21:29

(Okay, what the hell is going on with the reps? Up, down, up, down... What next? Left, right, left, right, select, start? =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded recently by y.t.: child process SIGILL layout SWiSH SWF old joke newsreader TVTV! Puzzle All Your Base Are Belong To Us The Words of the Illumined (advertisement)

Updated: Too many to mention...