Afternoon...

12:54

Finally got up at around 11... Had more or less fun last night in MUCK with the puppet-behaved vehicles.

Again, strange dream not long enough to put to dream log... I think I saw a TV commercial. It was modelled after the famous black-and-white banner ad, even had the "Miles to code before we sleep" (I immediately thought "...and promises to keep" =)... but it didn't say which company it came from, and something in it seemed to tell it was not from TEDC.

My first Everything dream? My addiction grows sillier...

14:22

Well, that's that for Usenet and e-mail. I guess. Now... Ummm... wellwell.

I have a bunch of stuff to node; Last night I made some updates to my copy of C64 Kernal routine table (added stack usage for the common routines). Maybe I should HTMLify it somehow and put it to E2.

Stuff to do: Learn more elisp, finish the bump mapping hack and the maze generator/solver for C64... Oh dear.

16:34

I got two movies on video - Star Wars episode 1 and The Mummy - for 100 FIM. First time noding and watching a movie the same time... =)

21:47

(Yes, folks, Commodore did spell that thing "kernal". Don't blame me for their abuse of language! =)

Kind of boring evening. I hope stuff will turn more interesting this night...


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: kernal Commodore 64 kernal reference