user since
Fri Dec 28 2007 at 03:26:01 (16.3 years ago )
last seen
Thu Sep 3 2009 at 17:22:06 (14.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View Walter_Cronkite's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 59
mission drive within everything
I really don't have one.
specialties
I suppose I'm pretty intelligent, or I would at least like to think that I am. And I watch a lot of movies. So I guess you could say thinking and watching movies that, ultimately, make me think more. It's an inescapable cycle.
motto
You have to give up everything to know anything.
most recent writeup
cricothyroidotomy
Send private message to Walter_Cronkite

There really isn't that much to know about me, I guess. The only thing I can really mention is that lots of things, people, and ideas make me really angry. The more someone tries to force something on me, the more I hate it. I have no problems with your average vegetarian who leaves me alone and lets me eat meat, but if they try to preach to me about why I shouldn't eat the cute animals, I will go out of my way to eat nothing but meat for three days on end. I really don't care if a country is involved in a war, but as soon as someone tries to tell me about how horrible it is and how corrupt the governments involved are, I want to launch a tactical nuclear strike on Turkmenistan just to piss them off. The more someone preaches, the more stubborn I get.