Here's yet another recipe for napalm, this one from the US Army. I can't remember for the life of me which field manual it was in, but maybe some more ambitious person will dig through all of them and locate it. Either way, this is it:

Ingredients

  • Blood. The handbook specifies animal blood, but human blood works just fine, and is going to be more readily available in a combat situation. The more blood, the more napalm. Don't get any blood in your mouth, eyes, or open wounds, as you could contract HIV, Hepatitis, or other diseases.
  • Gasoline, or, if not available, diesel fuel, kerosine, or another flammable liquid. The more gasoline, the more napalm.
  • Cloth, such as a shirt or bandage.
  • Thickening agent. The only one I recall from the manual is salt, but I'm sure you could find something else if you put your mind to it.
  • A container to mix the ingredients in.

Instructions

  • First collect the blood. Slice through the arteries in the neck of the animal (or non-friendly combatant) and collect the blood as it drains out in your container.
  • You now need to wait for the blood to coagulate. It shouldn't dry into a solid clot, but it should begin to thicken and develop chunks.
  • Pour the semi-coagulated blood into your cloth, and then suspend the cloth over the container. A reddish liquid referred to as "blood serum" by the manual will seep through the cloth and into the container, leaving the larger clots in the cloth.
  • Mix an equal amount of gasoline into the "blood serum".
  • As of now, you should have a mixture of equal parts "blood serum" and gasoline. Begin to stir the salt into the mixture, and it will slowly but evenly thicken.

You now have an improvised, and biologically dangerous, container full of napalm. Light it on fire and pour it on something, put it in a molotov cocktail, or whatever. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else in doing so.