Ok people.. some of you need a lesson in this. I've noticed some nicknames which.. well, frankly.. suck. Now I admit WarMachine isn't the best nickname in the world, but hell, it's better than some.

1. Choose something you're interested in. Choosing something your interested in, or something related to your interests can help. IE: Loki - A great nickname, and it's also a Mech from Mech Warrior.

2. Be creative. There's nothing more lame than using your name with your age next to it! IE: Michael17, Kim22, etc..

3. Don't be l33t. It just makes your name harder to type. IE: ë®®ë7H4x0®§ is not a walk in the park when typing.

4. Try not to offend people too much. You know those words mommy and daddy told you not to say when you were just a wee child? Don't use those. I don't think i need an example for this one :P

5. Pick something original Originality means people will remember you! Try nicks like.. Theuglygoat, or SpankyTheHairyLobster.

6. Big words make you sound smart. See Pseudo_Intellectual.

7. Finally, Just remember.. It's all up to you. Your nickname is a reflection of your personality, and it's what people remember of you first-off. If your nick is SkankyWhore, well then.. there you go, but if your nick's NiceGirlFromTheRightSideOFTown, then you'll attact a whole different type of people.