Its real name is Industrial Plastic Supply Company, but that's not what the big gray sign in the sky says, so it's not what I say.

Industrial Plastics is located on the isle of Manhattan at 309 Canal Street between Mercer and Broadway. It's very easy to get to, but not super easy to find open if you work... they're only open till 5:30 at night, and not open Sundays at all. But, Saturdays can be days of plastic laden pleasure and romping.

Imagine a reasonably big industrial space filled with nothing but plasic. Plasic statues, plastic trees, plastic balls, plastic things for your walls, plastic funky things, plastic squares, plastic chairs, plastic everything. Maybe most importantly is all the little odd chunks of hip, translucent plastic. I'm thinking of super-gluing dozens of transparent cubes of plastic all over my monitor. Or maybe I'll give it sharp blue horns. Or maybe it needs lots of pink spheres...! Or maybe I need all these things as permanent attachments to my flesh... mmm... Spirit Gum

Ailie might be right. I might have a plastic fetish.

But you know, it's a common truth. Noders love plastic and I love plastic presents. Templeton and Yossarian love Industrial Plastics. Ailie and Stand/Alone/Bitch loved their plastic presents. Many of you may be receiving surprise plastic presents in the mail. If you don't want it to be a surprise, you could ask for it, and I'll probably oblige.


I owe my own allegiance to churchinhell. Give him props.
Perdedor has just confessed his own love for Industrial Plastics and plastic fetish-ism in general. He's one of us.
Stand/Alone/Bitch is off this very instant do discover her new true love. See below for the result.
zot-fot-piq was so impressed by Industrial Plastics he brought plastic as presents for jessicapierce. She'll be one of us too.