user since
Tue Nov 20 2007 at 02:21:57 (16.4 years ago )
last seen
Mon Jan 12 2009 at 20:41:55 (15.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
8 - View WireRazor's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 113
school/company
J. R. Tucker High
motto
It's better to burn out than fade away.
most recent writeup
Fiction 55 Collection
Send private message to WireRazor

I was born on February 7th of 1990 in Richmond, Virginia, USA. My parents divorced when I was about 2 or 3. My mom is a Christian. My dad is a drug addict and I don't even know where he is right now. I have a step-dad and two younger half sisters. I have a King Charles Cavalier Spainel named Taco.


I have moved around a lot in my life. Newport News (Grafton Brethel Elementary) to Richmond (Jackson Davis Elementary to Pinchbeck Elementary) to Suffolk (Nasmond Parkway Elementary) to Virginia Beach (Landstown Elementary) to Richmond (Redstone Dr. to Lashley Ln. to Biscayne Ct.) If I calculate that, I have moved a total of 8 times in my life.


I have attempted suicide many times but only a handful were serious enough to land me in the hospital. I've been to Va Beach Rehab, Va Beach Psych Center, Tuckers and Virginia Treatment Center for Children.


I picked up guitar and started to learn how to play that back in the 7th grade when my godfather gave me his electric purple-blue Charvel. I want to a tattoo artist, a body piercer, a bartender, a writer, a rocker in a band, and a Photoshop artist.


My dad once was married to this lady for 10 years and so I used to have a step-mom and brother. The step-brother sexually abused me from 2nd grade til about the summer of 8th grade. That pretty much happened because I used to have to visit my dad every other weekend and then for half a summer.


I think bisexuality describes my sexuality best. I have dated guys and girls. My first girlfriend I ever had was a coke whore and she beated me up for no reason. My first boyfriend ended up joining the U.S. Army Infantry and dying within the first month of arriving to Iraq.


I used to be big in things like self-injury and eating disorder. I haven't cut since October 2006. Last time I had alcohol was summer of '07.


I am currently prescribed to Prozac and Lithium. Prozac for manic depression, P.T.S.D. and eating disorder. Lithium is for bi-polar. I also have anxiety disorder but apparently I can't take anything for it because of my other two meds. I am seeing a therapist, psychologist, couselor, and psychiatrist.