Ultimate. There could be no better name for this game that can completely posses you. No other sport can challenge you and entertain you nearly as much, but the greatest aspect to Ultimate is that you really don't see any of the nasty competitiveness and heated arguments that you find in most sports. As a geek, I have absolutely no athletic skills, but if you give me a frisbee and nine other people on a soccer field then what happens is magical. The sport is also very simple to understand and easy to learn, as discussed in Barbie's writeup.

When I was in high school, Ultimate was a way to escape from hardships and a place where I could really bond with people. I would often meet with groups of my friends at the field and for hours we would play game after game under the warmth of the sun. Through Ultimate I grew even closer with these people, and I was able to share everything with them and together we united and helped each other through the difficulties of life.

Inevitably, we all seperated and went our seperate ways after high school, but that tie to Ultimate Frisbee still exists for us and when we can, we still join together. Ultimate Frisbee brought me some of the happiest moments in my life, and I am always yearning to be back on a sunny field with a frisbee in my hand.