15:33 PST

Man, I hate Mondays.

Its been one of those days. I'm ready to go home and I have an hour left of work before I can go anywhere. The only good point is that I got my new headset and sound card working so that I can listen to music in the same headphones that I use for phone calls. I can actually listen to music and customers at the same time if I want. I really don't want that though, because then I'll be distracted by the music and won't pay attention to the person telling me about their computer problem.

Its icky and drippy outside today, but this weekend was nice. Alex and I drove around Mt. Tabor looking for houses that were for sale. We found a couple that we liked, so we have an appointment with a real estate agent on Wednesday night to talk about which houses we want to see. What a headache! Between trying to find a house and working on planning the wedding, things are pretty crazy. We still need to find a location, which seems to be the biggest obstacle. I need to make some appointments with people at various locations to get tours and see what's available, but when do I have the time? I can't take a ton of time off from work since I need my PTO for when we have the actual wedding and honeymoon.

I spent Sunday wandering around The Paper Zone, which is a store that sells, you guessed it, paper! I am going to make our wedding invitations, so I was looking for things to give me ideas. I have lots of ideas now, and I made a test invitation last night that looks pretty nifty. I will have to fiddle some more with paper and ribbons and stuff, but the invitations will be really neat. I only have to make about 15 of them, so its worth it to just make the invitations rather than pay someone else to print them. And, it will be more personal and special to send out handmade invitations. If this goes well, then I might make my own Christmas cards this year.

Tonight seems to be a night perfect for working at the computer on various things with mellow music on the stereo. We'll see though - I have to do some dishes one of these days, and clean things up around the apartment. At least I have mellow music in my headphones right now. Boards of Canada is the perfect soundtrack to a day that's grey outside. I think I will have to get some albums other than "Music Has the Right To Children".

One of these days, maybe I'll get to level 6. I need to write more nodes at home. I have more objects around me at home that inspire me to write. Work is just a sterile cube.