12:24 PST

TGIF! I'm so glad that it is the end of the week. And, its payday! This weekend is shaping up to be a good one.

I have been invited to a LAN party by my co-workers, so I will be playing Unreal Tournament and Starcraft with abandon for most of the day tomorrow. At this point, I will be the only woman there. Hopefully, I can represent my sisters well and not get my ass handed to me in UT. But, since I am a novice at UT and haven't really played an FPS much since Doom and Heretic, I probably will get my ass handed to me.

Oh well, I can always take a break from the mayhem by playing some Roller Coaster Tycoon. :)

House of Teriyaki has come through again with the best lunch ever. I love their chicken yakisoba. Every Friday someone from the team goes out and picks up lunch for everyone else, and today was teriyaki day. Yummmmm... this stuff on my desk is tempting me, but I have to wait another half hour or so until I can log off the phone and scarfit down.

OK, I took a bite. Oh man.. that's good!

Someone decided to downvote a bunch of my write-ups today. Oh well. I can't let myself get upset about systematic downvoting, although I don't know what I did to deserve it. XP isn't a big deal. I have XP to spare.

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar (Aries) - Sing, dance, and make merry as Mars aligns with Neptune. Now that Mercury's picking up the pace, signings get the nod - after you check with the experts. Open a new savings account that will be used for well-deserved vacations.