I went to bed about 8 last night after getting back from dinner with my husband and father-in-law. We went out for Chinese food at Legin, which is usually very good. I ended up with an MSG headache. I don't get these very often, and usually only after eating at really bad Chinese places that put 10 tons of MSG in the food. So, I went to bed at 8 with a horrible headache and woke up at 3:30 am when my husband came to bed. Poor dear, he stayed up too late again because I wasn't awake to remind him to go to bed around midnight. Tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Got up about 4:30 to have something to eat and read for a while.

So now its 6:40 and I should be getting ready for school. I guess I only have to do half the work since I already had breakfast, but I still need that shower to wake me up completely. Waking up early is so disorienting to me. The hours between 2 and 5 are the most eerie to be awake in, especially if the rest of the house is sleeping and quiet. I just hope that my typing in my room down the hall doesn't wake hubby. I guess its now late enough in the early morning that I have a right to be a little louder. I heard some neighbors already leaving for work in their big polluting SUV's.

I still have a big time case of writer's block. I can't string a decent plot together, nor do I have the drive or energy to work on my website(s). I keep trying to figure out what the problem is, and I can't. I know you're just supposed to sit down and write to get things started, but I just can't for some reason. Still trying to work through this.... its tough!

Plus, more subtle pressure from parents to get a "real job" instead of going to school part time and attempting to write. They think I'm such a waste of space, or at least I think that's what they think. Their subtle disapproval of my life is really getting on my nerves. It will be a miracle if I get through the holidays without screaming at them.

I get more spam than email from people I know. This strikes me as very pathetic for some reason.

More later maybe. Need to get that shower and get ready for another fun-filled day in Puddletown.