The thermostat in my apartment is broken. Instead of being freezing cold, my heater pumps out heat without stopping. I didn't realize it was broken until I turned it off, then came home to find my apartment was at tropical temperatures. So, I turned the thermostat on, then off, then on again hoping that it would shut it off. I opened the door and windows, and it cooled off enough that I figured it was off, and went to bed. It was about 1am.

I woke up at 4:45 am drenched in sweat. The heater was still pumping out heat. So, I climbed out of bed and started fooling with the circuit breakers. I finally figured out which breaker controlled the heat, and got it turned off. I opened all the windows, then took a cool shower, and I felt much better. I called my landlordthis morning, and he is coming by tonight to take a look at it.

So, its been a Monday. I'm glad that its almost over. Only one hour until I can go home.

I went and saw Nina Gordon play last night. She was really good. My boyfriend was really glad that I wanted to go to the show with him. She was in Veruca Salt, and he was a huge fan of theirs. She played mostly solo material, but also performed some Veruca Salt songs, probably because she co-wrote them and has rights to perform them even though someone else owns the Veruca Salt name.

Nothing much to report. I'm ready to go home and go to bed.

Nodes That I Wrote Recently:
nothing of interest

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Liz Phair - Exile in Guyville
Garbage - Version 2.0
Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
DJ Icey - Essential Mix
Depeche Mode - Black Celebration
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peepshow

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar (Aries) - Ready to finalize major commitments? Think again. Mercury will not turn forward until tomorrow night. Focus on music, dance, theater, and film under Pisces Moon. Paddle a canoe downstream or fish for rainbow trout.