08:50 PST

I had to get up an hour early to be at work at 7:00. Today was staff meeting day, and I had to cover the phones. It sucks to get up at 4:30 instead of 5:30. The traffic was light though, which was nice. I'm attempting to wake up by sucking down a big cup of tea, and it isn't helping. I've had a couple of customers get pissy with me because I've had to ask them to repeat their names and such.

The one bright spot so far this morning was that I got to talk to one of the hospital techs on the phone briefly. I've never met him, but we kind of flirted a little bit in some emails a week or two ago. I love my boyfriend and won't cheat on him, but I can't help but enjoy flirting sometimes. I don't want to make excuses or whine, but I know that part of the reason why I did flirt is because I feel neglected lately. I know things will be changing in about a month since that's when the school term ends, and Alex will have more time for me, but I still can't help flirting back when someone flirts with me.

I'm finding myself increasingly pissed off lately. I'm not sure why, I just feel pissed off. I hope this feeling passes.

So... anyway.. the day is just beginning. Let's see what develops today. Hopefully, the phone will be quiet.

14:31 PST

Just got back from lunch. I hate it when I get stuck behind people in line at places like McDonalds who make special orders. Someone ordered a cheeseburger without the bun, so the guy behind the counter had to make a special trip to the back room to explain it to the person making the burger, causing a longer wait for everyone else.

JUST PICK THE DAMNED BURGER OFF THE BUN!

In good news, I might be able to go home early. Since I came in early, I might be able to leave early if we are slow this afternoon. Yay.

I have nothing of interest to say. What a pathetic day.

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar (Aries) - Jump-start your physic engine and turn on the charm. Your persuasive talents grow with the Moon in Aries. Time to be like iron horses of the past and keep on chugging despite obstacles. Expect some romantic turbulence.